- Office of the Chief Scientist (OCS)
- Agricultural Research Service
- Economic Research Service
- National Agricultural Library
- National Agricultural Statistics Service
- National Arboretum
- National Institute of Food and Agriculture
- National Agricultural Research, Extension, Education, and Economics Advisory Board
Spotlight ArchiveWoteki discusses animal research at NANP Summit
Remarks by Catherine Woteki, Ph. D., Chief Scientist and Under Secretary for Research, Education and Economics, USDA, at the National Animal Nutrition Program Sprint 2015 Summit.
USDA’s Chief Scientist Woteki Helps Connect Scientists from across the Globe to Meet Global Challenges Facing Food and Agriculture - From the USDA Blog's Science Tuesday Series
Remarks by Catherine Woteki, USDA Chief Scientist and Under Secretary at the 2012 Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
“New Horizons for Research”, Remarks of Dr. Catherine Woteki at Meeting of Agricultural Chief Scientists
Digitizing Our Agricultural History; 77 Years of Annual Statistics Now Online - USDA Science Tuesday Series
John Kinsella Memorial Award, September 24, 2014
Dr. Catherine Woteki, Chief Scientist and Under Secretary for Research, Education and Economics, U.S. Department of Agriculture spoke at the John Kinsella Memorial Award, September 24, 2014, The Embassy of Ireland, Washington, DC.
Read her remarks.
USDA VIVO Provides a Powerful Web Search Tool for Connecting Researchers, Research Projects and Outcomes